Through Jungle and Desert is the second installment in the Memoir ’44. Battle Maps series. It features two new decks of combat cards, alon with six pre-printed standard scenarios and two pre-printed Overlord scenarios.
Lead your men through the merciless jungles of Burma, attempting to escape the Japanese grasp or choose to race to Rangoon before the British forces can evacuate the city in the second of the jungle scenarios.
You can also choose to change up the terrain type and fight the very first tank battle between the US and Germany on the sands of North Africa, clashing in the middle of the desert.
Note: This expansion requires at least one copy of Memoir ’44 as well as the Pacific Theatre and Mediterranean Theater expansions to play.
Key Selling Points
- The second installment of the Memoir ‘44 Battle Maps series
- Two brand new combat card decks
- Six new pre-printed scenarios
- Two new Overlord scenarios
- Play the jungle scenarios separately or as a campaign; each outcome impacts the following one
- Play with up to 8 players